I help men and women who are who are tired of limiting themselves to create more peaceful, vibrant, fully self expressed lives.
My ideal client is open to considering new perspectives, motivated to develop increased self awareness, committed to practicing new tools and willing to accept responsibility for creating their right life. Oh, and has a vital sense of humor!
We can meet in person (if it’s mutually convenient) or over the phone. I promise you my focused attention, non-judgmental curiosity and observations, practical playfulness and specific tools and strategies to help you handle whatever obstacles you’re facing (internal or external) so you can start living YOUR right life.
A change in your life can be inspired, supported, or celebrated by a change in your surroundings. Intended to help you navigate whatever point in change you’re in (and very likely enjoy the process), I offer color consultation, space planning, furnishings, window treatments, and/or finish and material selection services. I can provide a little guidance or help you transform your entire space.
Are you feeling like someone else’s clothes, circa 1993, have built a warren in your closet? Is finding a suitable outfit a little like wrestling through the racks at Last Chance? Would you like to get dressed without experiencing guilt, flashbacks, frustration or the sense that you’ve been a victim of identity theft? We can refine the contents of your closet (do you like how diplomatically I put that?), and/or shop together to build a stress-free wardrobe that serves and expresses who you are today.
I offer individual hour-long sessions for any of my services and discount packages for coaching over the phone. A Special Introductory Three Session Package (first time clients only) is just $249! Please see below:
Self Expressed CLIENT AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
I certify that I am 18 years of age or older.
I also understand that:
1. Coaching sessions or packages must be paid prior to the first session.
2. Each session is one hour long and takes place by phone or in person when mutually convenient.
3. All sessions must be used within six months of purchase. There will be no refunds issued for unused sessions.
4. I will call or arrive at the scheduled time and I am responsible for all long distance charges.
5. If I need to reschedule, I will do so with a minimum of 24 hours notice or the session will be forfeited. Self Expressed may accommodate emergency situations on a case by case basis.
6. Self Expressed will keep our communications confidential. Information may be shared outside of our sessions either with my written consent, if required by law, or if there is reason to believe I have committed abuse to children or elders, or that I may be a danger to myself or others.
7. I am fully responsible for my well being during and after my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions.
8. Sessions are not transferable.
9. All comments and ideas offered by my coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my described goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to Self Expressed to assist me in achieving such goals.
10. I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Deborah Mislove and Self Expressed from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken by myself or by Self Expressed as a result of the counsel given by Self Expressed or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to me to enter into this release.